- Conduct in vitro assays, including biochemical, traditional cell culture and cardiomyocyte functional assays
- Use molecular & cellular biology and next generation sequencing technology to investigate mechanisms of drug-induced toxicity
- Collaborate with investigative toxicologists to make safer medicines
- Provide hands on support for NGS library prep and sequencing data generation
- Validate new biomarkers for drug safety risk assessment
- Master's degree in molecular biology, pharmacology, toxicology, or a related discipline; new PhD candidate is a plus
- Experience with advanced cell culture approaches with cell lines, primary cells, and iPSC derived cells.
- Cell and molecular biology skills including development of reporter assays, application of knock-out, knock-down technology, gene expression analysis, and biomarker assay development and validation. Experience with next generation sequencing and bioinformatics analysis is a plus.
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment at a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO
- Broad scientific knowledge including pharmacology, toxicology, pathology, physiology and biochemistry.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, working Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.