Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
* Conduct in vitro assays, including biochemical, traditional cell culture and cardiomyocyte functional assays
* Use molecular & cellular biology and next generation sequencing technology to investigate mechanisms of drug-induced toxicity
* Collaborate with investigative toxicologists to make safer medicines
* Provide hands on support for NGS library prep and sequencing data generation
* Validate new biomarkers for drug safety risk assessment
* Master's degree in molecular biology, pharmacology, toxicology, or a related discipline; new PhD candidate is a plus
* Experience with advanced cell culture approaches with cell lines, primary cells, and iPSC derived cells.
* Cell and molecular biology skills including development of reporter assays, application of knock-out, knock-down technology, gene expression analysis, and biomarker assay development and validation. Experience with next generation sequencing and bioinformatics analysis is a plus.
* Experience working in a matrixed team environment at a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO
* Broad scientific knowledge including pharmacology, toxicology, pathology, physiology and biochemistry.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, working Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.