Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for QC MicrobiologyScientists (1st and 3rdShift) to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Bothell, WA.
QC MICROBIOLOGYSCIENTISTRESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
* Aseptically collect Environmental Monitoring (EM), cleaning validation, and ICP testing samples at ca biologics facility using sampling protocols and associated documents.
* Ensure compliance with GMP policies and SOPs in a production environment
* Aseptically gown and work in sterile manufacturing areas
* Perform QC testing such as Biourden, Endotoxin,Total Organic Carbon, Concentration, and Conductivity
* Maintain and Ensure sample chain of custody using a LIMS system and perform all aspects of Sample management including aliquotting, storage, receipt, and shipping
* Review manufacturing schedule for dynamic environmental monitoring to ensure all samples are collected appropriately, and address problems where necessary
* Review and reconcile all environmental monitoring samples at the end of the production run to ensure all samples were appropriately taken, processed, and were within required limits
* Weekend, holiday, and overtime work may be required as needed to meet production schedules
* Perform Laboratory and Equipment maintanence
* Participate in lean lab operation, 6S laboratory layout, preventive action, and continuous improvement programs to reduce operating costs
* Calculate, evaluate, review, and properly communicate data verbally and in written format