Executive Director, Biology - San Francisco East Bay, CA
A new and exciting position has just opened with a growing, commercial stage biopharma company that has a massive pipeline! Working out of their office in the East Bay, the Executive Director of Biology will be responsible for biotherapeutics drug discovery and advancing the antibodies, ADCs, and bispecific portfolio for the organization.
We are partnering with a mid-sized biotech that has over $1 billion in funding with an extensive pipeline in Oncology. They are looking for someone to be a key leader on the biotherapeutics team in understanding mechanism of action and research activities of ongoing and new projects in the biologics pipeline.
- Leading and executing antibody-based therapeutic programs from early discovery to IND
- Work collaborative with other departments including pharmacokinetic, toxicology, translational medicine, and pharmaceutical development as well as external collaboration colleagues to resolve project needs and issues in research and early development
- Extensive scientific knowledge in field biologics in oncology and experience taking programs to IND as well as in vitro and in vivo characterization and translational pharmacology
- Write and review property filings, reports, and non-clinical IND sections
- PhD in Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or a related scientific discipline
- 14+ years of experience in the biotech industry
- Experience with ADCs from discovery to IND
- Experience leading Oncology or Immuno-oncology programs
The full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being handled by Sara at Meet, call +1 650-763-2376 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find more about Sara and Meet online at www.peoplewithchemistry.com