Environmental & Health Safety (EHS) Specialist
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, in the biotech industry, is looking for an EHS Specialist
to join their team. Please apply today to discuss this opportunity!EHS Specialist
South SF and BrisbanePay
: depending on experience 90k+Responsibilities
- Provide general overall facility management services, including continuous monitoring of office/facility
- Address client inquiries and concerns ensuring timely and quality issue resolution and service delivery
- Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to facility inquiries and assess problems and take the necessary corrective action
- Remain knowledgeable regarding all operational aspects of building systems
- Coordinate with outside contractors for the service and repairs of equipment
- Follow protocol for effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedures
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Health and Safety field with hands-on and program management experience.
- Ability to navigate and interpret EHS regulations
- Technical skills necessary to perform traditional EHS duties, inspections, and waste management in the laboratory to ensure compliance
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and daily responsibilities. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to discern and appropriately communicate sensitive issues.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Experience in a facilities role or relevant position
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented with multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.