We are currently seeking a Senior Economist to join a growing Natural Resource and Environmental Economics practice at a leading environmental consulting firm.
We are currently seeking a Senior Economist to join our growing Natural Resource and Environmental Economics practice. The successful candidate will be able to lead applications of economic analysis to a wide variety of environmental and natural resource management and business issues. The candidate will apply the principles and methods of welfare economics, benefit-cost analysis, valuation methods for both environmental services and natural resources and business outcomes, and statistics/econometrics. The candidate will be able to manage complex projects and work in and lead multidisciplinary teams.
As a Senior Economist, your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
* Providing technical and strategic leadership on client projects
* Managing client service teams and taking responsibility for delivering high-quality client service
* Effectively communicating economic analysis methods and results to team members, clients, government agencies, and stakeholders
* Litigation support
* Building new work with existing clients and developing new clients
* Recognizing how economics can add value to other disciplines and areas of work in a broad-based environmental consultancy
* Mentoring staff
The ideal candidate will have:
* M.A., M.S. or Ph.D. in economics or analogous degree
* 10+ years of professional experience and 5+ years of consulting experience
* Strong analytical and statistical/econometric skills
* Demonstrated ability to work successfully within multidisciplinary and diverse teams
* Training and experience in some field of environmental science (e.g. biology, ecology, toxicology, etc.)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* A desire to grow intellectually and professionally
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth. Benefits include partially subsidized medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) with a company match of up to 4% of annual compensation, company-paid life and short- and long-term disability, and paid time off.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The "EEO is the Law" poster can be viewed HERE.
All employees are required to receive a COVID-19 vaccination authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If extended an offer of employment, you will be required to provide valid proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to the start of employment. For any employee who chooses not to receive a vaccination due to a medical reason or based on religious beliefs, Integral may offer reasonable accommodation. Each request for exemption, regardless of the reason, will be evaluated individually by Human Resources in accordance with the Company's equal employment opportunities policies and applicable law. A copy of Integral's COVID-19 vaccination policy will be provided to qualified candidates who are invited to interview with us.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.