Svcs/Operations Manager, Inland Marine Policy Service Delivery-ADM0002KG
Supervisory Position: Yes
Manages a team completing operations and/or customer service tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
* Assigns distributes and coordinates work of the team with other teams ensuring consistent efficient and timely delivery of service to drive superior results.
* Validates staffing levels and anticipates workforce demands.
* Ensures compliance with company and industry regulations policies and guidelines.
* Develops and uses work management tools to allocate resources facilitate efficient processes and to conduct performance/quality reviews of staff and service delivery.
* Develops and maintains relationships and resolves operational and procedural difficulties/issues with management work teams and customers as necessary.
* Generates ideas for improvement across teams and implements approved changes.
* Takes calculated risks and is experimental to increase responsiveness resolve issues and continuously raise the quality of work.
* Manages the work activities and has responsibility for the performance and development of subordinate staff in accordance with corporate strategic direction.
* Sets appropriate stretch goals aligned with CNA?s strategy and commitment to our customers.
* Prepares and distributes management reports (i.e. production/quality).
* Uses information analysis tools technology and key metrics to make decisions.
* Represents the team in meetings with management and provides input for management decision making.
* Manages and monitors overtime spending.
* Gathers data and provides input into annual budget forecast.
Typically Manager or above
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
* Strong client and team interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.
* Industry and company knowledge as well as strong knowledge of the essential functions performed by the team.
* Ability to exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions which have an impact on people costs and quality of service.
* Familiarity with the concepts and practices of staff management.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical issues in a clear concise and effective manner.
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects.
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and other business related software systems.
* Strong customer focus with a mindset towards continuous improvement.
* Focuses on objectives to set direction and drive superior results.
* Uses Metrics and information analysis and accesses technology resources as needed.
* Builds a competitive organization by attracting managing developing and retaining the talent needed to win.
* Value driven to provide superior solutions to internal and/or external customers.
* Acts with a sense of urgency to advance priorities of the organization.
* Helps other to excel through collaboration and building strong relationships.
* Thinks creatively and uses diverse ideas to solve problems.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and completion of applicable insurance courses.
* Typically a minimum of four years experience in a specific function or field of expertise along with management experience.
Primary LocationUnited States-Florida-Lake Mary
Job Posting Oct 8, 2021
Unposting Date Ongoing