Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., a growing, multi-disciplined consulting firm of professional engineers, environmental professionals, and planners is seeking an experienced environmental professional for a full-time position in our Albany, NY office.
Duties primarily include environmental consulting within our watershed sciences and ecological programs, focused on stream restoration assessment and design. Natural Channel Stream Design training (Rosgen) and hydraulic modeling (HECRAS) preferred. Wetland delineation experience and mitigation design, habitat restoration, limnology and coastal erosion and studies, and/or other applied fluvial geomorphology experience is of interest.
Responsibilities will include leading field teams to complete assessments, working with design teams, technical review, staff supervision, and marketing and business development within the watershed science and service sectors. This position will also include project coordination with technical quality control and oversight in regard to most, if not all, of the types of watershed resource projects listed below
* Stream & habitat restoration
* Ecological and wetland services
* Hydrologic/Hydraulic Modeling
* Limnological Assessments and studies
* Coastal erosion and habitat restoration
* Resiliency studies
* Watershed resources grant funding assistance
* Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science, or a natural resource related field.
* A minimum of 5-10+ years of environmental consulting, conservation district or other agency or not-for-profit experience in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A seller-doer that has experience working with municipal clients and projects is preferred.