Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Biology Research Associate to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Foster City, CA.Biology Research Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- Perform standard microbiological techniques, including bioburden and bacterial endotoxin testing, as well as compendia methods used for microbial testing
- Perform data analysis and troubleshoot methods and instrumentation
- Conduct sensitive analyses that require a high attention to detail and are subject to contamination
- Perform review and peer review of analytical and microbiological data
- Initiate and perform investigations and development as needed
- Write protocols and technical reports
- Previous experience with environmental monitoring, or clean room, is a plus
- Familiarity with ELISA, qPCR, and bioassay data a plus, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with people from a wide range of skill levels and experience
- Ability to communicate complex scientific findings and recommendations in one-on-one discussions and departmental meetings
- Experience in GMP/ GLP regulated environment is preferred
- Excellent technical writing experience such as protocols, reports, and SOPs
- Demonstrated ability to work as an independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, result-driven and highly flexible team-player in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- B.S. and 2-5 years of experience or M.S., 1-3 years of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What We Offer
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Foster City, CA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our clients quality systems and equipment.We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.