Allumia provides a platform through which utility companies design, build, and meter energy efficiency upgrades for small-to-medium-sized businesses. After six years of bootstrapped growth and proven success, several of the nation's major utilities have now signed on with us.
Allumia is a mission-focused company, and we've built a successful business model around saving costs for customers by helping them reduce their energy consumption. If you're concerned about carbon emissions and their role in climate change, this is an excellent opportunity to make an impact.
We're looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our growing delivery team. This position will work with contractors and customers to evaluate, design, and implement energy efficiency projects. As an Assistant Project Manager, this role will report to our head of project management and will be responsible for both running some of their own projects, as well as working with teammates on more complex projects.
Allumia is a rapidly growing team, and we expect this role to graduate to project Manager quickly. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate energy efficiency projects submitted by the Allumia sales team and affiliates.
- Work with contractors to establish pricing and timelines
- Manage applications for utility rebate programs
- Interface with contractors during project installation and close-out
- Track timelines and coordinate between contractors and clients
- Collect all information and documentation required at every stage of the project
- Enter data required for, and check the results of, efficiency modeling tools
- Always be looking for ways that we as a company can improve!
- BA/BS preferred
- Experience in construction management is a serious plus
- Experience preferred 1 - 3 years in related field
- Solid analytical thinking chops, comfortable with Excel and other data analysis tools
- Ability to manage competing priorities and time management
- Enjoy a challenge!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively both on your own and in a team