About TrueBinding, Inc.
TrueBinding, Inc is a biotherapeutics development company focused on creating new and exciting antibody for metabolic diseases and cancer, based on our proprietary TrueBinding platform with great unmet medical needs.Job Summary
We are seeking a highly motivated structural biologist to study protein complexes discovered by Truebinding team. The primary role of this position is to provide structural biology, including crystallography (mainly) and cryo-EM, support for various drug discovery projects. You will have significant interest and experience in the crystallization of proteins and protein-ligand complexes for the purpose of X-ray diffraction and subsequent structure elucidation. Importantly, given our multidisciplinary project team approach to novel drug discovery, you will also need to thrive in a collaborative team environment.Preferred Candidates
- PhD in structural biology
- 1-3 years post-graduate experience in independent research which may include post-doctoral training (fresh PhD with outstanding qualification will also be considered)
- Experience with protein complex research.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art protein structural biology techniques such as crystallization, structure determination and analysis.
- Extensive hands-on experience with macromolecule crystallization, synchrotron X-ray diffraction data collection, data processing, and structure determination and refinement
- Determine and interpret crystal structures of protein-ligand complexes, with emphasis on high quality ligand fitting
- Experience in single particle cryo-EM workflow including grid freezing and screening, data collection and processing, three-dimensional reconstruction and model building
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated technical proficiency, scientific creativity, and problem-solving and troubleshooting ability