Our work at Hach ensures water quality for people around the world. Our customer partnerships, passionate experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions make water analysis better-faster, simpler, greener, and more informative. As a member of our team, you'll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within industries from aviation to manufacturing to mining. You'll also be part of an environment that fosters career growth and professional development, with kindness at its core. And you'll be part of our mission, which drives us to develop water quality solutions that protect the health and safety of all living things.
Hach is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we're working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
About the position
This is a fully remote position that will be dispatching from home. Several locations have been listed including Loveland, CO, and Denver, CO, for marketing purposes but only one position is available.
We are looking for a fearless, goal-oriented professional experienced with Variable Compensation (VC) in a multi-national organization! This position will support the annual VC planning, approval, documentation, and implementation process across North America and EU. This person will work closely with Commercial Operations and Sales Management and assist in crafting and maintaining quarterly analytics and reporting packages for presentation to Sales and Finance leadership.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop ad hoc impact analysis to support decision making process in close collaboration with Sales Sr. Directors, EU Country Managers, North America Sr. Divisional Managers
- Manage annual analysis of incentive process, evaluate data integrity, summarize results, produce reports, and present findings to decision-makers
- Lead procedures to streamline processes and ensure continuity during Sr. Business Partner absence
- Initiate improvements across financial and Commercial Operations VC tools and systems; develop SPIFs (Sales Performance Incentive Funds) for product launches and other initiatives
- Collaborate with all levels of the global Commercial Operations, Sales, Finance, and HR
- Create models and projections for incentive programs, showing annual and fiscal impact for each alternative
Are you qualified?
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or related field, plus 3+ years proven ability OR Master's degree in the field
- Proven track record working with ERP, financial, and CRM systems required; Prior experience with VC tool(s) ideal
- Ability to maintain composure and regularly re-prioritize tasks
- Previous analytical skills, communication skills, and attention to detail required
- Proven problem-solver with expert knowledge in qualitative and quantitative data analyses and presentation/visualization (MS Excel, Qliksense, MS-PowerPoint, etc.)
- Teachable and accepting of standard methodologies and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
The salary range for this role is $60k - $80k. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees!
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.