Are you looking to revolutionize the field of RNA Biology? Please read on.
We are a venture-backed, Cambridge-based startup creating RNA therapeutics! Our mission is to address a multitude of diseases with new technology, and create meaningful therapies. Our fast-paced and fast growing startup is looking for a multitude of candidates to join our team!
If you are a Associate Director, Computational Biology with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100m+ in recent funding
- Brand new lab facility
- Great location in Cambridge
- Competitive compensation + bonus
- Fast growing, industry leading executive team
- Become one of the early stage employees of our fast growing company
- Opportunity for growth
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- 100% Compensated travel expenses
- Full Benefits!
- Paid Holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform and supervise the analysis and interpretation of large, complex datasets from a variety of experimental assays, especially modern NGS platforms
- Lead the development and application of novel algorithms
- Develop new analysis tools and databases to meet project and program needs
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for collaboration across the company
- Manage both internal and external resources and priorities to ensure timely delivery of high-quality results
- Work with IT to establish data infrastructure and storage solutions
- Contribute to a positive and exciting work environment; engage in a strong entrepreneurial and creative culture
What You Need for this Position
- PhD in Genomics, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or related discipline
- 9+ years of relevant experience in industry
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of current bioinformatics and computational biology tools, methods, and applications
- Expertise in Machine learning and molecular bio skillsets highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing pipelines for NGS data analysis and QC
- Proven ability to manage, mentor, and develop highly productive individuals
- Knowledge of molecular biology (RNA a huge plus)
- Experience leveraging data from large-scale, open repositories and integrating datasets to mine for deeper insights
- Fluency in Python and/or R, including packages in the scientific computing stack
- Track record of productivity and innovation evidenced by patents and/or publications
- Outstanding communication skills, especially of conclusions drawn from large, complex datasets
- Ability to effectively collaborate and manage priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
So, if you are a Associate Director, Computational Biology with experience, please apply today!
So, if you are a Associate Director, Computational Biology with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ7-1647248 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sean Jenkins - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.