Pilot Environmental, Inc. (Pilot) is hiring an Environmental Project Manager for our Kernersville, NC office to help grow and expand our business.
As a Project Environmental Scientist, you will work closely with the other environmental professionals to lead and conduct Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs).Activities include site reconnaissance, historical research, soil and groundwater sampling, and client maintenance to name a few. The project manager should be able to provide input related to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations. The project manager should be able to prepare technical documents including technical reports, proposals, and regulatory agency correspondence.Project roles may include Phase I and II ESAs, wetland delineation and determinations, natural and cultural resource assessments, tank assessments and closures, Brownfields assessments, and asbestos surveys. Responsibilities and Roles:
- Data evaluation.
- Independent worker as well as a team player.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Project management through all phases.
- Technical writing.
- Site evaluation.
- Bachelors degree in Natural Resources, Soil Science, Environmental Science, Engineering, Geology or related science field and a minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Valid drivers license and your own insured vehicle.
- 40 Hour HOZWHOPER desired, but not required.