Are you looking to revolutionize the field of RNA Biology? Please read on.
We are a venture-backed, Cambridge-based startup creating a pipeline of circular RNA therapeutics based on technology licensed from MIT. Our mission is to address a multitude of diseases with new technology, and create meaningful therapies.
Our fast-paced and fast growing startup is looking for a multitude of candidates to join our team. We are seeking an exceptional researcher to really understand how our synthetic RNA's are interacting with cellular machinery.
If you are a Scientist - RNA biology with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100m+ in recent funding
- Brand new lab facility
- Groundbreaking technology with industry-disrupting potential
- Great location in Cambridge
- Competitive compensation + bonus
- Fast growing, industry leading executive team
- Become one of the early stage employees of our fast growing company
- Opportunity for growth
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- 100% Compensated travel expenses
- Full Benefits!
- Paid Holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- Explore principles of RNA biology and the behavior of exogenous RNAs within eukaryotic cells
- Apply biological discoveries through rational RNA design to expand the reach of our platform
- Use advanced techniques such as CRISPR library screening to ask and answer comprehensive questions about circular RNA biology
- Generate, interpret, and present data to cross-functional R&D teams
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate electronic notebook record of performed studies
- Contribute to a positive and exciting work environment; engage in a strong entrepreneurial and creative culture
What You Need for this Position
- PhD with 2+ years of related experience in molecular biology, cellular biology, genetics, biochemistry, or related discipline in industry
- A robust basic technical skillset including tissue culture, cloning, plasmid design, and PCR
- A strong understanding of advanced techniques including CRISPRko/CRISPRa, RNA-seq, mass spectrometry, and immunoprecipitation
- Broad cellular and molecular biology knowledge with a focus on RNA translation, folding, regulation, and/or quality control
- Highly organized; can collaborate on execution of multiple, parallel in vitro and in vivo studies with internal and external research facilities
- Ability to independently analyze, graph, and interpret data with effective written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and excited to take on new challenges!
So, if you are a Scientist - RNA biology with experience, please apply today!
So, if you are a Scientist - RNA biology with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ7-1631770 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sean Jenkins - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.