ERM Certification and Verification Services (ERM CVS) , a rapidly growing global Business Unit within ERM Group, is seeking a motivated and experienced Project Manager to lead assurance engagements with multinational clients across a range of sectors. As the business community has embraced the importance of climate and broader sustainability strategy and commitments, the importance of disclosing third-party verified data has significantly increased. The role may be based at our corporate assurance hub in ERM's Malvern PA office but another location is possible.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years' professional experience including client project management, understanding of assurance principles and procedures, subject matter expertise in GHG/EHS indicators and data, and knowledge of climate change and sustainability reporting in order to manage a range of EHS/GHG data verification and Sustainability Report assurance engagements across the region. The candidate will also have advanced data analytics skills (preferably in Excel).
ERM, with more than 5,000 staff across 50 offices, has enduring values, which are fundamental to our business conduct. We are passionate about our people, their safety, well-being and development. ERM CVS, a global provider of independent third party certification, verification and assurance services, provides a value-added collaborative but critical assurance service, designed to enhance the quality of our clients' public sustainability disclosures.
Our global corporate assurance team is led from our Malvern office with a hub in the UK. We are supported by the wider ERM Group network, and often use local verification staff drawn from ERM regional offices.
As a Project Manager, you will be accountable to our North American Corporate Assurance Lead, managing technical project delivery in line with international standards. This challenging position will involve:
* Delivery of a range of GHG/EHS data verification and sustainability report assurance engagements in North America, ensuring that ERM CVS maintains and advances its reputation as a provider of high quality sustainability assurance services
* Leading engagement teams using ERM CVS methodologies and procedures based on ISAE3000 and/or ISO 14064:3 against sustainability reporting frameworks and standards (GHG protocol, GRI, SASB, IIRC and company reporting protocols)
* Managing planning and project budgets, including proposal development, updating of internal budget tracking tools, and invoicing of multiple complex projects
* Contributing to the achievement of ERM's strategy and the overall development of ERM CVS' corporate sustainability assurance services through the development of client and internal ERM relationships
* Supporting the recruitment, development and training of staff as the business develops.
* Travel as required (between 20 - 30% mainly short 2-3 day trips concentrated in calendar first quarter), sometimes at short notice. Travel is currently restricted due to Covid, but will pick up again, once it is considered appropriate to do so, based on governmental guidance, ERM, and our clients.
Who We Are:
As the world's leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. ERM and our partners are driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 we will be the clear leader in our chosen markets, we will double in value and we will deliver on our promises to our clients, our people and our investors. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!