Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job DescriptionJob Description
Associate Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain GC/MS instrumentation
- Tune and calibrate instrument daily
- Analyze quality control and client samples
- Review and assemble data in an efficient manner with a high degree of quality
- Evaluate current organizational and analytical systems
- Suggest and implement the necessary corrective action to ensure the above can be performed in alignment with client and/or regulatory requirements
- Perform all duties with minimal supervision
Role is 2nd shift: Sunday - Thursday 3:00pm-11:30pm QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related field
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.