If you are a Executive Director, Biology with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Publicly traded company with a clear, defined track of success for the future
- Great location in Alameda
- Competitive compensation + bonus, RSU's, Equity, and benefits
- Fast growing, industry leading executive team
- Rapidly growing company, be apart of significant growth and potential here!
What You Will Be Doing
You will play a key role in supporting the efforts for advancing our ADC, bispecific, and antibody portfolio. This role supports our head of biotherapeutics (specifically understanding mechanism of action), and also lead research activities of ongoing/new projects.
- Succession planning is very important for this role; spearheading strategy
- Project lead in collaboration with scientific R&D
- Cross functionally collaborate to implement research plans
- Lead and manage projects in external collaborations
- Provide support in evaluation of biologics research platform and preclinical licensing candidates (as needed)
- Lead a team of employees
What You Need for this Position
- PHD in Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry or similar
- 12-15+ years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry post-PhD
- Strong background in biologics domain
- Experience with antibody drug conjugates is a must
- Experience leading oncology/ADC/IO programs
- Experience with ADC therapeutics from discovery to IND
So, if you are a Executive Director, Biology with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CN1-1642753 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chi Ninh-Khov - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.