*Are you our new Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager? *
*If you are looking for an opportunity to grow,** work in beautiful Boulder Colorado, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!*
**Competitive** Pay, $88K-141K Depending on Experience**
You will lead the site's safety and health efforts to drive best-in-class strategies related to compliance, prevention and culture. You will have the opportunity to lead a team in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the site's EHS programs to mitigate risk, prevent injuries, meet regulatory requirements and protect people, property and the environment.
-Provide safety and health expertise and leadership in the development and deployment of EHS practices including safety & health policies, tools standards and best practices
-Develop and execute site safety & health programs to ensure compliance with state, federal and corporate requirements
-Develop and implement initiatives to improve safety culture and overall operational integration of safety & health best practices
-Address in a timely fashion all requests to evaluate air quality, illumination standards, respiratory protection, and/or hearing conservation issues in the workplace
* Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Health and Safety, Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Chemistry or safety related science.
* Professional certification (CSP, PE, CIH, etc.) preferred
* 7+ years of experience developing, implementing and maintaining Environmental, Health and Safety programs for subjects such as machinery, chemicals, noise, welding, manual material handling, hazardous waste, storm water, injury case management, etc. in a manufacturing setting.
* Applied knowledge of federal, state and local environmental health and safety regulations
* Knowledge of relevant OSHA, FM Global, EPA, CDPHE, DOT, NFPA and ASME standards and practices
* Experience developing and conducting EHS training
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: [https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/](https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/)