* All roles related to the clinical and non-clinical development of competitive products and solutions.
* The Biology Expert activities include all aspects of research, technology development, product development, solution development, and testing.
* Initiates directs and executes scientific research and/or development related to Biology, Biochemistry, and Virology.
* The Biology Expert investigates feasibility applying a wide variety of scientific principles and concepts to inventions, products, and problems.
* Impact: Impacts the results of own team with own contributions.
* Complexity: Performs routine assignments using existing procedures OR works autonomously within established procedures and practices that require knowledge of concepts and procedures within a job discipline OR specialized technical expertise within an analytical/scientific method or operational process.
* Accountability/Independence: Accountable for the quality of own work.
* Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from more senior-level roles. Required Experience:
* Typically graduate background with little professional experience.
* Non-graduate jobholders require a substantial amount of professional experience and additional qualifications that also provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts.
* Typically reports to a manager role, Project Manager role for a defined period of time-based on organizational set-up (there is not necessarily a difference in role level between a manager and its direct reports - same level or lower level reporting is possible, provided job scope and responsibilities are clearly distinct); typically no direct reports. Required Education:
* BS or AS degree and 1-2 yrs experience, or HS Diploma/equivalent and 5+ yrs experience