Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.In 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job DescriptionEmployee Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Perform tissue culture based potency assays on live vaccine products, process intermediates, and related experimental sample
- Prepare solutions and culture media
- Maintain multiple cell lines
- Maintain records and test results following good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Work independently and efficiently
- Document work clearly and perform tests accurately
- Communicate effectively with client staff members
- Experience with ELISA and other cell based assays
- At least six months related laboratory experience including aseptic and cell culture techniques
- General laboratory skills, experience with pipettes, and experience with automation
- Demonstrated expertise with GXP compliance, documentation, technical writing (procedures and policies) is a plus
- Experience using formulas and linking spreadsheets in Excel
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.