Job Description RESEARCH SCIENTIST IN BIOLOGY CAMBRIDGE, MA Position is onsite. Required Skills:
- A B.S. with a minimum of 4 years of experience, or M.S. with minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical or academic experience with strong scientific knowledge and research experience in cellular biology is required.
- Experience in cancer signaling pathways research and/or preclinical small molecule drug development is a plus.
- Hands on experience with a wide range of in-vitro cellular assays including cell culture, cell line engineering (CRISPR, shRNA, overexpression), western blotting, qPCR, alphaLISA, MSD, and reporter assays.
- Demonstrated independence in experimental design, execution, data analysis and troubleshooting is required.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and record keeping skills is a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people within and across teams.
- Proficiency in utilizing software such as Graph Pad, Microsoft office etc.
- The Research Scientist in Biology will join the Cancer Drug Discovery Team within the Mechanism of Cancer Resistance site at the Client's site in Cambridge, MA, and will support laboratory activities for the preclinical drug discovery and development of early-stage therapeutic targets.
- The qualified candidate is a highly motivated, interactive, and creative individual that possesses hands-on laboratory experience in cellular biology and assay development.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jim: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-03564
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE