1. Assist Lab Directors to operate lab an efficient way, meeting requirements for
data accuracy, report quality, and turnaround time.
2. Assist Lab Directors and Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that the quality
control and quality assessment programs are established and maintained to
assure the quality of Lab services provided and to identify failures in quality as
3. Design, supervise, and perform analytical microbiology projects. Verify the
procedures used are adequate to determine the accuracy, precision, and other
pertinent performance characteristics of the method
4. Work with clients to establish adequate microbiology testing programs.
5. Review laboratory reports ensuring validity and accuracy.
6. Provide technical services to clients in solving complex problems related to
microbial contamination control, training, and food safety.
7. Provide technical guidance to laboratory testing operations such as
method/sample matrix validation, developing/revising SOPs and work
instructions, and share weekend and holiday supervisory duties when needed.
8. Perform technical reviews, data verification, troubleshooting, and technical
9. Present research discoveries in professional conferences and to interested
10. Assist Lab Directors in strategic planning and leadership.
11. Assist Lab directors to build a LEAN culture operation environment.
12. Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.