Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting multiple operation teams in a GMP environment to ensure consumables are stocked and readily available in appropriate vessels
- Prepare cleaning solutions
- Organizing areas and ensuring GMP inspection readiness
The ideal candidate would possess
- Experience with aseptic technique
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self‑motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Proficiency in IT related skills such as Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint etc
Position is full-time, first shift, and may start as early as 5:00 AM.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Indianapolis, IN I are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays