- Use of proper handling procedures and aseptic technique.
- Perform all functions relating to sample preparation through sample completion.
- Perform confirmation work.
- Provide training on applications as needed.
- Perform project work as needed.
- Able to troubleshoot work.
- Create and revise forms, work instructions or SOP's with guidance.
- Document work and maintain laboratory records.
- Plan for assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Facilitates the work flow for other microbiologists in the lab
- Reviews sample login prior to samples testing being initiated in the lab
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 year applicable degree
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Expected to understand the process for handling hazardous wastes and receive on-the-job training for handling specific waste types in their job area.
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time.
- Work may require lifting of weights of up to 40 lbs.
- Overtime, weekend and holiday work as required.
- May include second shift work.
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens.
Position is full-time, Variable, based on customer need. Currently, 11:00a-8:00p. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Wenatchee, WA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays