- Conduct in vitro assays, including biochemical, traditional cell culture and cardiomyocyte functional assays
- Use molecular & cellular biology and next generation sequencing technology to investigate mechanisms of drug-induced toxicity
- Collaborate with investigative toxicologists to make safer medicines
- Provide hands on support for NGS library prep and sequencing data generation
- Validate new biomarkers for drug safety risk assessment
- Master's degree in molecular biology, pharmacology, toxicology, or a related discipline; new PhD candidate is a plus
- Experience with advanced cell culture approaches with cell lines, primary cells, and iPSC derived cells.
- Cell and molecular biology skills including development of reporter assays, application of knock-out, knock-down technology, gene expression analysis, and biomarker assay development and validation. Experience with next generation sequencing and bioinformatics analysis is a plus.
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment at a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO
- Broad scientific knowledge including pharmacology, toxicology, pathology, physiology and biochemistry.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, working Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.