Candidates in this role will:
- Maintain GC/MS instrumentation
- Tune and calibrate instrument daily
- Analyze quality control and client samples
- Review and assemble data in an efficient manner with a high degree of quality
- Evaluate current organizational and analytical systems
- Suggest and implement the necessary corrective action to ensure the above can be performed in alignment with client and/or regulatory requirements
- Perform all duties with minimal supervision
Role is open on 2nd shift Monday - Friday, 3pm-11:30pm.Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology, physics, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major
- 1+ years of experience in Chromatography
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.