Maintaining GC/MS instrumentation; tuning and calibrating instruments daily; analyzing quality control and client samples; reviewing and assembling this data (in an efficient manner, with a high degree of quality) to meet client requirementsEssential Duties And Responsibilities
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Maintains GC/MS instrumentation
- Tunes and calibrates GC/MS
- Analyzes samples by GC/MS
- Reviews and assembles all supporting GC/MS data
- Reads, understands, and carries out SOPs
- Understands and uses appropriate computer programs and databases and other software in a Windows-based environment
- Demonstrates and maintains awareness of technical innovations and progress in environmental field (including periodic literature examination for relative scientific information)
- Makes calibration standards or other quality control samples
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
This is a 2nd shift role - Monday - Friday 3pm-11pm.Qualifications
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
Ideal Candidates Will Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or Sponsorship
- GC/MS experience
- Above average technical and reasoning skills (including logical thinking and deductive reasoning); good work habits and documentation skills (i.e., cleanliness, accuracy, cautiousness, and neatness); personal maturity and sense of responsibility; conscientiousness; positive attitude toward quality control, safety procedures, and ethical practices; work independently and within a team environment; recognize and meet all deadlines or due dates; commitment to maintain client confidentiality concerning names and work performed; good organizational skills; self-motivation to improve technical skills and internal operations; communicate effectively both orally and in writing; serve as an example of maturity and loyalty to company philosophy and goals; problem-solving ability; troubleshooting techniques; function under medium stress level; organized thought process; multitask and retain large amounts of information; adapt to method changes; work with minimal supervision; follow instructions; serve as an example of maturity and loyalty to company philosophy and goals
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.