As an industry leader, Mold Inspection Sciences provides affordable, professional, and high-quality mold inspection and testing services to people across our 14 service locations in seven states suffering from the nuisance of mold. We are seeking a full-time, highly motivated Mold Assessment Technician / Consultant to join our team in Denver, Boulder and the surrounding areas of Colorado. This position will play an important role in our growth strategy by providing excellent inspection and customer service skills, a strong eye for details and a passion for meeting expectations. The right candidate is someone who has a desire to learn quickly, implement effective systems, has high energy, is confident, will answer customer questions and offer solutions to identify mold and environmental issues.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform professional environmental inspections and testing services in homes and businesses.
- Complete detailed notes and records of each inspection job performed.
- Create and complete professional reports required for each job using a variety of computer programs and online based software.
- Maintain strict company and industry protocols when performing assessments and taking samples.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Office Staff in all phases of our service offerings.
- Acclimate and assimilate to our company culture.
- Perform jobs with the most thorough care to provide our customers with an exceptional level of service.
- Build working relationships with customers.
- Work with colleagues on a regular basis to discuss challenges, obtain feedback and receive coaching on performance.
- Coordinate assignments and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Must maintain the highest standards of reliable data gathering.
- Become well-versed in current and new services and products.
- Help execute sales strategies for the business.
- Commitment to the best ethical business practices.
- Must be a US citizen/ legally authorized to live and work in the US; NO VISAs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to travel in and around the Denver/Boulder and surrounding areas on a regular basis (you will drive in a lot of traffic!).
- Experience in mold and environmental assessments is a plus, but not a requirement.
- General knowledge of construction techniques and building materials.
- Must complete in house certification programs as well as third party certifications as a microbial investigator.
- Effective skills to achieve goals through inspections and samples.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Contributions to the overall direction and success of the business.
- Superior facilitation and communication skills at all levels.
- Customer focus is important.
- Strong computer knowledge and experience.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
*Why Work at This Company
- Outstanding leadership, great working atmosphere, results driven.
*About Mold Inspection Sciences
- We are a quickly growing environmental consulting company and have been a leader in the market since 2002. Our mission is to provide the best, highest quality, and most professional services to our clients as possible. We are committed to customer satisfaction, trust, and integrity while maintaining the highest ethical standards. In this, we will not compromise. In this, we will achieve our success. Our company is fueled by our talented employees who continuously raise the bar and are motivated to build strong, thriving careers.
The job description and responsibilities listed are meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Mold Inspection Sciences is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Contractor.