Job DescriptionPosition: Natural Resources Project Manager
Requisition Number: 2021-2410-11
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities. We recruit top talent and are currently seeking an Natural Resources Project Manager to join our team in Columbus, Ohio.
The desired candidate's responsibilities will include jurisdictional waters delineations, ecological surveys, protected species surveys, regulatory agency coordination, waterway permitting, management of routine to complex natural resources projects, and assisting with business development.Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in an environmental science related field (e.g., ecology, botany, biology, geology, etc.) from an accredited college or university;
- Professional Wetland Scientist certification preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Minimum six years of experience with jurisdictional waters delineations and ecological surveys;
- Proficiency identifying flora of the Midwest and Eastern Mountain Piedmont regions and experience using dichotomous keys;
- Experience coordinating with federal and state regulatory agencies to verify delineated jurisdictional waters;
- Two years or more of experience using ArcGIS is preferred;
- Previous experience working on ODOT or LPA projects is preferred;
- Capable and willing to perform field tasks in varying weather and terrain conditions; and,
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project assignments in order to meet budget requirements and deadlines.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.An Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor Job Posted by ApplicantPro