If you are a Senior Scientist with experience Computational Biology, please read on!
We are a quickly growing Biotech company looking to add a strong Computational Biologist to our team. The ideal candidate would possess A Ph.D. or Masters degree in a computational or biology discipline, and experience with primary and secondary analyses of preclinical biological experimentation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Employ and/or develop computational methods to link disease-causing genetic variants to their relevant genes, cell types, molecular pathways and disease phenotypes.
- Analyze internal and external RNA-seq, single cell RNA-seq, and other omics datasets to evaluate expression of relevant genes and pathways.
- Participate in the design and interpretation of preclinical functional genomics experiments aimed at understanding the role of genetic variation to disease.
- Suggest opportunities for disease pathway modulation and identify appropriate repurposing opportunities if they exist.
- Contribute to deep dives into our primary disease areas and GWAS-identified targets to help build and support a competitive R&D pipeline.
What You Need for this Position
- Computational Biology
- internal and external RNA-seq
- Single Cell RNA-Seq
- preclinical biological experimentation
- Molecular BIology
What's In It for You
- 110000-160000+ based on experience
- Full benefits offered
- Endless growth potential
- 401k plan
- Great leadership
- Passionate team members
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please APPLY NOW!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SH6-1653177 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Shauna Hillegas - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.