**URGENT NEED for a Scientist I or II, Molecular Biology. This person will need to be familiar with SDS page, western blot, dot blot, ELISA, Immunofluorescence . **
location: Pottstown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 54,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
* Purification and characterization of recombinant protein targets using AKTA, ion exchange, affinity and size exclusion chromatography. Perform laboratory experiments independently or with other team members, including immunoassays, column production, affinity chromatography, and product handling
* Bacterial and mammalian expression of recombinant proteins, protein characterization including but not limited to: SDS page, western blot, dot blot, ELISA, Immunofluorescence
* Minimum two years of laboratory experience in related field.
* Candidate with strong protein purification skills including chromatography and protein characterization is required. FPLC or equivalent systems is strongly desired.
* Excellent attention to detail, proactive planning, and ability to organize and carry out tasks with quality in a timely fashion
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Sample Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.