A Boston area biotech is seeking a Senior Scientist, IO Preclinical Research with at least 3 years of industry experience and a strong background in Immunology/IO and NK cell biology or cell therapy experience.
The role will encompass both in vitro and in vivo pharmacology work, as they have an onsite animal facility (but still outsource some to CROs.) Reporting to the VP/Head of Preclinical Research, this person will have a lot of opportunity for growth and will contribute to the further building of the team in the near future.Responsibilities:
Required experience and skills:
- Design and develop various NK cell biological assays
- Design and develop various animal tumor models (NSG and syngeneic) for solid and liquid tumors to derive proof of concept
- Evaluate PK of NKE bispecific antibodies and persistence and biodistribution iNK cell therapies in animal tumor models.
- Test proof of concept for multiple NKE bispecific antibody and CAR-NK constructs in in vitro and in-vivo tumor models.
- Ph.D. and post-doctoral training in Immuno-oncology, Immunology or Pharmacology or related fields with demonstrated experience in discovery and development of antibody therapeutics or CAR-NK / CAR-T cell therapies. NK cell biology experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in the discovery and development of antibody or immune cell therapies in academic or biotech/pharma setting