Founded with the mission to enable successful treatments for every patient, zPREDICTA has developed organ-specific 3D cell culture technology replicating human tumor microenvironment for reliable identification of compounds with a high probability of success in the clinic. You will join a dynamic and agile team developing 3D tissue models to support anticancer drug development.
To be successful, you have to be excited by the fast-paced environment of a start-up, be engaged while performing multiple roles, and possess a versatile set of technical skills. Along with a competitive compensation and benefits package and equity ownership we offer an opportunity to work side-by-side with the leadership team in a highly collaborative environment at zPREDICTA. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement new organ-specific 3D tissue models for target discovery and efficacy and toxicity testing of anticancer agents
- Help execute client projects testing new anticancer agents
- B.S. or M.S. in Cell Biology, Immunology, or related life science discipline AND
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Cell culture of adherent and non-adherent mammalian cells including cancer cell lines, fibroblasts, and immune cells (PBMCs, T cells, etc.)
- Co-culture of epithelial, stromal, immune cells
- Evaluation of response to treatment in cell culture including calculating and performing serial dilutions, set-up of combination treatment, dose response and timecourse analysis
- Proficiency in data analysis and preparation of reports
- Scaffold-based 3D cell culture of primary human cells and cell lines
- Microscopy and image analysis (ImageJ)
- Flow cytometry and analysis of FACs data (FlowJo)
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE APPROPRIATE WORK AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
- Focused, but capable of driving multiple projects
- Curious, creative, and independent thinker driven to solve problems
- Unafraid of working outside of the area of expertise and experimenting with new approaches
- Roll-up-your-sleeves and jump-in attitude
- Appreciate a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy learning
This position does not
offer immigration visa sponsorship.
This position does not
offer relocation benefits.
zPREDICTA is an equal opportunity employer.