As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $27.69 - 32.58 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Working knowledge in cGMP and other regulations in order to assure laboratory compliance.
- Report Observations. Revise SOPs and recommend improvement opportunities to maintain compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
- Send Labortory equipment out for calibration. Review/approve equipment.
- Initiate and resolves quality investigations for excursions relating to routine laboratory testing and equipment calibrations. Supports Change Controls and CAPAs
- Perform routine testing ,documents and reports results while following validated procedures for raw materials, in process samples, utilities / environmental monitoring and validation testing under the assigned direction of the supervior or designee.
- Complete verification for environmental monitoring,Inprocess samples and utilities.
- Assist with the execution of validation protocols and reports.
- Routinely utilize SAP/MERPs Trackwise and CMX for data entry.
- Complete monthly work orders
- Supports regulatory audits as needed
- B.S. degree in a science field required in Biology, Microbiology or other related science field
- Entry level candidates acceptable
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team environment as well as ability to work independently.
- Make sound compliant decisions when needed.
- Experience with Excel, Word
- Flexible work schedule
skills: Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.