* Understand and follow Quality System documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Quality Manual, SOPs, Methods, and Local Policies.
* Adhere to appropriate quality measures, which meet or exceed the standards set by ISO/IEC 17025, government regulatory, and company requirements.
* Follow all company guidelines and procedures relevant to assigned duties.
* Adhere to all pertinent health, safety, and environmental regulations.
* Assist in the daily assaying of samples. Perform testing from a daily work list.
* Set up batches of samples to weigh and weigh samples.
* Identify from samples assayed the need for rechecks.
* Prepare solutions used in the daily testing of designated samples.
* Maintain a neat and accurate record system; keep accurate records of work performed on a daily basis or as needed for quality control tests or regulatory purposes.
* Record test data and results for samples in logbook, record book or BookMaster and enter the data or results into eLIMS either manually or through automatic export in a timely and accurate manner.
* Maintain a safe and clean laboratory; clean work area and glassware used in analyses, dispose of hazardous wastes according to established procedures; assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
* Identify method/matrix/analytical difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor.
* Ensure that proprietary methodologies are not disclosed to non-employees except as approved in writing by the Laboratory Manager or appointed designate.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
* Responsive, independent problem solver and action oriented
* Basic understanding of cGMP and ISO 17025 guidelines
* Background in Science
* Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
The Basic Minimum Qualitifications
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is part-time, on-call.$20/hr role Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Des Moines, IA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.