Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2020) are approx. 5.4 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and about 50,000 staff. Job DescriptionMicrobiology Laboratory Data Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- The independent auditing of laboratory data to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Maintain the highest level of proficiency in terms of those duties and responsibilities required of auditors.
- Foster a customer service attitude within and among laboratory personnel.
- Ensure the laboratory data is in compliance with cGMPS, GLPs, and departmental procedures and assay methods and is of the highest integrity, quality and accuracy.
- Review laboratory notebooks, logbooks, and CTU records to ensure compliance to data integrity and accuracy.
- Complete the remediation activities of all data reviews to ensure errors are appropriately corrected and documented following departmental and site procedures.
- Data review will include the evaluation of raw data as well as verification of final data integrity (i.e., calculations, adherence to SOPs, BATs, BLPs, Compendia, etc.).
- Works with laboratory staff and management to remediate comments and errors in documentation.
- May assist in conducting investigations associated with laboratory data review.
- General laboratory skills and background knowledge
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelors degree in biological sciences (biology, biotechnology, cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, etc.).
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in Microbiology, Quality, Regulatory, or related experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Full-time, Monday - Friday, 3 p.m. - 11:00 p.m
. with overtime as needed and the potential for some off shift hours as dependent on project needs. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.