HSE Construction Coordinator Why join us?
Our team is growing! Faithful+Gould seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our team as a HSE Construction Coordinator . This position is based out of our client.
This is a full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with the opportunity to prove your true potential, provide expert services on world class projects, collaborate and grow with professional services experts, and receive an attractive compensation package with robust benefits.About Us:
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in integrated project and program management consulting. We provide expert and professional management consulting services on a wide range of interesting and iconic projects with many high-profile clients across key business sectors and industries that include several Fortune 100 companies and notable Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by Engineering News Record (ENR ). Faithful+Gould was established in the U.K. in 1947, with its first USA office opening in 1992. We embody Constructive Expertise - It's in our DNA!How will you contribute to the team?
What will you contribute?
- Knowledge and coaching of EHS Construction Safety rules including OSHA guidelines.
- Discernment to evaluate actual work scope against Pre-Task Plans or Job Hazard Awareness.
- Daily correspondence to client and trade disciplines regarding safety issues and resolutions.
- Build relationships and influence safety culture in a positive way across all construction entities.
- Highly effective conflict resolution skills with a focus on deescalating difficult situations.
- Bringing creative problem-solving skills and solutions to the table.
- Willing to accept constructive criticism and coaching.
- Willingness to escalate issues while respecting chain of command principles across multiple stakeholders.
- Willingness to take initiative and search out safety compliance issues and display behavioral safety culture mindset.
- Support with bid package preparation and contractor selection.
- Conduct post bid verification that includes quantity/rate check and award recommendation.
- Tracks and analyzes the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts.
- Analysis includes forecast to budget and estimate, forecast to actuals, and contingency analysis.
- Field change requests-Develop, track, analyze, forecast and process on site field changes. Set up and run weekly contractor meeting to review negotiate and approve. Forward to procurement for formal Change Order.
- Assist with cost report preparation and provide input with contractor forecasting.
- Create, maintain, and repost earned value progress measurement for Unit Rate Contracts.
- Review and comment on both the master schedule and contractor specific work schedules.
- Support close out of contract ensuring all supporting documentation is complete together with relevant back charges applied.
- Team player mindset with focus on Collaboration.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
- Bachelor's degree in EHS or Construction Management or related field experience.
- 2 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in Semi-Conductor Manufacturing is a plus.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office programs.
- OSHA 10 or above is a plus.
- field vs Desk time ratio: 70% Field / 30% Desk.
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!At every stage, we have the right support and training to help you learn and acquire what you need to succeed. We seek results-oriented problem solvers, creative thinkers, and performance-driven professionals who are ready to work on exciting projects and rewarding opportunities as a part of their exceptional career.Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer
- Opportunity to work on projects of various sizes and levels of complexity for globally renowned clients.
- Strong team of expert, professional peers to mentor and grow with.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays.
- Group Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.Please review Faithful+Gould's Equal Opportunity Statement here:
https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statementFaithful+Gould cares about your privacy
and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies ?SNC-Lavalin mandates that employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.