ECORP is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic, client-centered professional to fill a role of Staff or Senior CEQA/NEPA Planner. The position could be assigned to either the Redlands or Santa Ana offices. The team member will be responsible for conducting and overseeing impact analysis, report preparation, business development, and research related to CEQA/NEPA documentation and technical studies. Experience with CEQA-Plus compliance and/or Caltrans requirements and resource agency (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, California Department of Fish and Wildlife, and Regional Water Quality Control Board) permitting is a plus.
We are looking for a professional consultant with a strong working knowledge of CEQA/NEPA compliance regulations, environmental permitting, and land use. Responsibilities in this position will include:
- identifying and developing new opportunities, preparing effective proposals, and actively developing new business with new and existing clients.
- training and mentoring staff on CEQA/NEPA and other planning/environmental requirements;
- preparing and managing complex environmental documentation for a wide variety of local and regional projects;
- conducting complex analysis of data;
- interacting with clients on mid to large size projects (budgeting, billing, scheduling, invoicing);
- active involvement in planning/environmental professional organizations;
- demonstrated confidence in decision-making and be recognized by clients and peers as having expertise in CEQA/NEPA and related technical areas; and
- possessing existing positive relationships with southern California CEQA/NEPA lead agencies.
Background requirements include Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Studies, Planning or Natural Sciences or a related field with 5 years of relevant experience for staff level and 8 years of relevant experience for senior level. AICP, CEP, or advanced degree a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please visit our website at http://www.ecorpconsulting.com to learn more about our company.