Job DescriptionEnvironmental Project Manager: Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC)Who we are:
A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (A-Tech) is a premier, full-service environmental consulting firm serving all areas of California, Arizona, Nevada, and recently expanded to Washington. We are a proven leader in solving our clients' environmental challenges throughout each phase of a project. Headquartered in Orange, California, A-Tech is searching for an ambitious DOSH Certified Project Manager to join our team and be instrumental as we move to the next level.Job Description:
A-Tech is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team of highly talented and motivated individuals. This candidate must be a CAC and have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience and 3 years of project management experience. The right candidate must possess superior time management skills, have the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, supervise field staff, multi-task, consistently meet deadlines and be a leader amongst your peers. Are you that person?
Are you looking for a fast-growing company? A-Tech was named one of the nation's fastest-growing private companies list of Inc. 5000 three years running! Are you ready for an opportunity to sharpen your skill and accelerate your career? Do you like big challenges? Do you want to continue to learn new services in the environmental field? This is the position for you!Job Duties:
The essential functions include, but not limited to the following:
· Ensure profitable efficient and skillful execution of field projects.
· Accurately gather client and project information, manage client expectations and convey information to necessary departments, to achieve clients' desired outcome.
· Foster existing client relations. Be able to communicate project scope of services and provide timely updates to clients and management, proficiently and professionally. Relay results and associated documentation to clients in a timely fashion.
· Conduct job walks and proposal development. Accurately determine labor, samples and estimate projects.
· Coordinate project scheduling from start to end: Set client expectations during project scheduling phase, relay required project information to Project Coordinators and communicate with field staff assigned to projects.
· Communicate and update appropriate departments regarding scheduling, project updates and issue processing.
· Conduct field jobs, as needed.
· Accurately and swiftly review field reports.
· Communicate daily with pertinent project staff and conduct frequent job site visits.Qualifications and Experience:
· Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) certification preferred. At minimum, must be a DOSH Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST).
· Minimum 3 years of project management experience in the industry.
· Minimum 5 years of industry experience.
· Preferred Bachelors' Degree in Environmental Science or a similar field.
· Preferred CDPH Lead Inspector Assessor and/or Project Manager certifications.
· Experience in Industrial Hygiene practice (asbestos, lead, mold, etc.)Other Requirements:
- Exceptional customer relations and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with technology and competent to utilize variety of software programs and applications.
- Mold Inspection / Project Monitoring Training
- Must have a valid Drivers' License and acceptable driving record.
Diversity, many growth opportunities in our Environmental Field Department, working and collaborating with our staff CIHs, company-wide events, and company dogs.Besides those amazing things, there are also the details:
Various comprehensive Medical Plans, Employer-paid Dental and Vision, Paid Time Off schedule, Life Insurance, 401k benefits with generous employer contribution, assigned Company vehicle, cellphone and laptop.Why A-Tech?
- Staying Power! We are heading towards our 20th year as leaders in the environmental industry.
- Rapidly expanding firm in a dynamic industry. We have tons of opportunities for learning and career advancement. You want to learn how to manage projects? This is the place.
- Our core culture evolves around training our next generation of leaders and creating industry innovation as well as developing top talent. Our competitors don't intimidate us, they imitate us.
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and PTO.
- Awesome Company Culture, Employee of the Month Program, and "Give back to the Community" Involvement.
- Upward Mobility & Career Advancement Opportunities available to highly-motivated employees.
Ask yourself, where are you? Where and who do you want to be? We provide the opportunity; you provide the effort. Together we win!
Company Description· Rapidly expanding firm in a rapidly growing industry. We have tons of opportunity for learning and career advancement.
· Our core culture evolves around training our next generation of leaders and creating industry innovation and developing top talent. Our competitors don't intimidate, us they imitate us.
· Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and PTO
· Awesome Company Culture, Employee of the Month Program, Community Involvement and Company Dogs.
· Upward Mobility & Career Advancement Opportunities available to highly-motivated employees.