Louisville College Biology Expert Jobs
The new school year is almost here. With summer learning loss being a bigger problem than ever before, the Varsity Tutors platform has thousands of students looking for online College Biology experts nationally and in Louisville. As an expert who uses the Varsity Tutors platform, you can earn good money and choose your own schedule while making a fundamental difference in the lives of your students.
Why join our platform?
* Enjoy competitive rates and get paid up to 2x per week.
* Teach as much or as little as you want.
* Share your knowledge with large groups of students.
* Instruct online (i.e. ?work remotely?) and set your own hours and schedule.
* We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is invoice the session.
What we look for in a expert:
li>You have excellent communication skills and a friendly, approachable personality.
* You can show subject-matter expertise in College Biology.
* You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable interacting with groups.
Discover all the ways you can reach students through the online platform:
* 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for a highly personalized learning experience.
* Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9 students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
* VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math fundamentals to video game design.
* Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of students at a time.
* School@Home: provide support for homeschooling parents with 1-on-1 Online Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
* Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring sessions whenever you?d like.
About Varsity Tutors and Large Group Instruction
Our mission is to transform the way people learn. We do this by leveraging advanced technology, AI, and the latest in learning science to facilitate a personalized learning experience. Through large group instruction, experts are able to share their knowledge with hundreds of students at a time and facilitate interaction amongst the students. We believe our thoughtful approach to matching students with the right experts can improve outcomes, and we look forward to connecting you with students hungry to learn.