Clinical and Health - QC Technologist
6 Months (Possible Extension)
Responsible for all quality control aspects of finished product testing. Ensure that performance of finished product is in compliance with testing standards per IFU and SOP's in addition to customer requirements and regulating agencies' guidelines. Documentation control duties per Quality Assurance compliance requirements.
• Review and maintain product compliance specifications, documentation control.
• Gain proficiency on all testing areas.
• Documentation of testing results and determining disposition.
• Maintain consistency in training in Master Control.
• Establish and maintain SOP criteria for inspection/testing.
• Responsible for maintaining department equipment and requesting consumables as needed.
• Exercise and monitor GMP compliance in work environment.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance department as a quality team.
• Execute Stability Study testing in accordance with QA requirements.
• Work in conjunction with Customer Service Representatives to achieve on time product releases for standing orders and special products.
• Work with the continuous improvement program within the department.
• Work closely with a team in a fast paced laboratory setting.
• Understand and exercise all safety requirements and procedures.
• Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's and ISO regulations.
• Participate in achieving department goals.
• Support all company policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Possess at least a 4-year degree in the biological sciences. Must have course work in microbiology with a laboratory or a 4-year degree with 5+ years of microbiology lab experience.
• Familiarity with virology or cell line preferred.
• Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices.
• Possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized fashion.
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of departments regarding quality testing parameters.
• Possess intermediate computer skills, preferably with experience in Microsoft word to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Experience working in SAP is a plus.
• Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions in English.
• Able to adapt and to learn new procedures and to maintain a scientific and objective approach.
• Must be available to work weekend shifts when needed.
• Self-motivated, highly responsible and possess a good teamwork spirit.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Company DescriptionFounded in 2002 by three former Monster.com executives; TalentBurst is an award-winning full-service Staffing Firm working directly with Fortune 500 companies in the US and Canada. We specialize in Contract and Contract to Permanent roles across many industries and have direct/contractual relationships with all our clients. Please visit our website www.talentburst.com or come meet us at our offices in Natick, MA, Miami, FL, Christiansburg, VA, Vineland, NJ, Houston, TX & downtown San Francisco, CA