Job Title: Bioanalyst/Microbiologist
Work Location: Rocky Mount, NC
Duration: 18 Months (Possibility of Extension) on W2
*Experience MUST be at least 2+ yrs as full-time work!!**
P lease review the below section labeled "NOTES" -- the manager is looking for at least 2+ yrs full-time experience with microbiology lab/environmental monitoring exp plus testing methods!
These individuals will perform a variety of assays supporting validation efforts for the new R3 facility. Including but not limited to endotoxin (gel clot and kinetic method), sub-visible particulate, media fill reads. Proper GMP documentation guidelines will be adhered to as well as client standards and requirements. Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across engineering, manufacturing, and quality are required.
• Complete and stay on top of PLS training
• Be able to work independently on the assigned essay and sample load
• Coordinate and work effectively with other groups at the site
• Communicate project status to management
• First-time quality mentality
• Team player and enthusiasm for the work
Most of the time will be spent in the lab. Will work independently on their assigned sample load, and interact with management and validation as needed for the project. Some desk work will be required for writing up reports and revising protocols, entering in results into LIMS, etc.
Monday to Friday 1st shift day schedule, 40 hours minimum/week, OT and off-hours might be required depending on the cycle of work and manufacturing runs, not consistent but will need to be flexible depending on business need. Shift schedule could vary, some weekend work.
- emphasis on FTE work experience about 2+ yrs
- raw material testing, utility sampling, stability testing, and method
- Environmental Monitoring exposure --
1. ENDOTOXIN (gel clot, kinetic method)
2. LIMS, SOPs, validation/testing methods,
- Manufacturing environment