Yoh has an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated Cell Biologist
to join our client's team in Los Angeles, CA
. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Biotech Startup that is reinventing the way we consume meat by pioneering meat alternatives. This individual will directly support efforts to drive forward our Client's future commercial offerings working with other RA's and scientists.
See below for complete job responsibilities and requirements. If after reviewing, you are interested in learning more about this, or other opportunities in Biotech, please apply with your updated resume ASAP.Title:
Greater Los Angeles area; Relocation assistance availableType:
Full time, Direct hireResponsibilities
- Participate in the execution of experiments using 50/100 L bioreactors
- Utilize molecular biology and cell biology techniques to characterize gene expression and cellular metabolism.
- Under general direction, the position requires participation in the design and execution of experiments
- Work effectively in a cross-functional process development team and be able to work independently to accomplish overall project goals
- BS in Cellular Biology with 2-4 years of industry experience or an MS with 0 years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience on lab bioreactor operation with cell culture
- Good organization skills and strong attention to details, excellent experimental/troubleshooting aptitude, and be self-motivated
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment