Project Manager -Environmental Laboratory
Direct Hire opportunity for an experienced Project Manager in Tacoma, WA. Benefits are provided. The Project Manager will have ownership over managing customer requests and services at an small, stable environmental contract testing facility. This is an onsite position with a private office.
* Provide effective communication and customer service to customers via email, phone and customer visits.
* Provide front house customer service as well as monitor workflow in the lab and escalating orders when needed.
* Obtain status information from the laboratory and communicate any pertinent information to the customer.
* Review final reports and invoices for accuracy.
* Perform all functions in support of and in compliance with all state and federal employee regulations.
* Utilize computer software to prioritize work, track samples, acquire data, perform calculations and statistical analysis, and store data to meet established
* Constructively problem-solve work issues with team members and other lab staff
* Obtain status information from the laboratory and communicate any pertinent information to the customer. Review final reports and invoices for accuracy.
* BS/BA in Chemistry, Biology, or Science related degree. Coursework in Chemistry preferred. Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
* 3+ years Previous Project Management experience in an Environmental lab strongly desired.