needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific's client located in Collegeville, PA
area. (50% onsite-50% remote) Local candidates ONLY.
- Provide scientific support for project teams.
- Coordinate sample shipment and purchase orders for outsourced testing.
- Perform data entry using LIMS system.
- Support facilities through environmental monitoring.
- Assist with implementation of modern microbiology methods and technology.
- Ensure data meets compendial and client quality Standards.
- Co-ordinate microbiological testing of samples for clinical manufacture.
- Perform microbiological testing of EM samples.
- Enter microbiological test results from in house or contract microbiological testing labs.
- Review microbiological results for completeness, accuracy, and quality, in addition to assessing trends to draw conclusions.
- Work with UP microbiology team to define microbiological control strategies for drug products (both API and Formulations).
- Support rapid microbiology technology evaluations in relevant areas to support Sterility testing, Environmental Monitoring, and Endotoxin testing.
- Transcription checking or review of microbiology data and submissions.
- Maintain partnerships with clinical manufacturing and product development teams to provide timely and high-quality data and service.
- Company requires a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. Candidate MUST provide proof of receipt of the COVID-19 vaccination upon request. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, please let us know immediately so that we can discuss whether an accommodation is possible.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
- Bachelor of Science in a scientific or technical discipline (i.e. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Microbiology, Biology) with preference to having experience with routine bioburden and endotoxin testing, and method development/qualification.
- General compendial knowledge of USP Microbiology.
- Experience with GMP laboratory operations and FDA regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks.
- A high level of learning agility.
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!