Who We Are
For over 35 years AgroLiquid has been on a mission to Prosper the Farmer by manufacturing the best liquid fertilizer products and providing agronomic services that safeguard crops, the soil, and the environment. Every day we get to work alongside agricultural retailers and farmers who play a key role in shaping the rural communities that provide food, fiber and fuel for the world.About This Role
As our Product Development Chemist you'll be joining a team comprised of an exceptional group of people who have a relentless passion and strong dedication to innovation and research. Joining this team will provide you with the opportunity to push boundaries, be creative and be a part of an organization that is truly making a difference.
In this role you'll take part in carrying out elements of the product development process (ie: finding and screening new ideas, translating them into a prototype, performing testing and getting it ready for launch). Throughout your day you can expect to interact with members of all levels from our Sales, Operations and Procurement teams so it's important that you have strong interpersonal and communications skills.Key Responsibilities
What We're Looking For
- Finding, Analyzing and Securing New Materials and Ingredients
- Developing New Products and Improving Existing Products
- Assist Procurement with Supplier Relationship Management
- Works with suppliers to maintain Quality of Incoming Materials.
- Sales Support - Product Recommendations & Training
What We Offer
- Bachelors' degree in Chemistry and 3-5 yrs product development or applied research experience
- Experience with analytical testing - primarily testing product samples, trace materials and confirming that information on product labels are accurate
- Plant physiology, microbiology and/or botany experience helpful
- Experience with biological products, food nutrition or preservatives
- Agriculture knowledge is helpful, but not required
We strive to provide our employees with a complete compensation package that supports them from employment to retirement. In addition to a competitive salary we offer:
Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, FSA, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Bonus opportunities, Tuition Reimbursement, Company Car, Professional Development and more!
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years