- Drug discovery and academic work is ok.
- Strong candidate will have ELISA, multi-color flow cytometry (3 color)
- qPCR for CRISPR and siRNA can be trained.
Department at Client is seeking a highly motivated and talented Sr. Research Associate with a strong cell biology background
. The successful candidate will support research to discover and develop therapeutic agents for Rheumatoid Arthritis.Knowledge and Skills
- Direct experience in research drug discovery and target identification/validation.
- Core cell biology skills required, including mammalian and primary tissue culture, isolation of primary immune cells from blood/tissue, and development of subsequent functional assays.
- Proficiency in common laboratory techniques: ELISA, multi-color flow cytometry, qPCR, and Western blot.
- Preference given to individuals with experience in genetic/genomic manipulations (e.g., CRISPR and siRNA approaches).
- Familiarity with in vitro and in vivo model systems of inflammation is considered a plus.
- Master's degree and 2-4 years of experience or Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of experience in pharmaceutical sciences, cell biology, molecular biology in industry or academia.
- Detail-oriented with excellent record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skill (both verbal and technical) and interpersonal skills are required.