The Biologist position will provide biological support for the development of Immunetrics' mathematical models. This support will include reading literature, providing a detailed summary of the experimental design, capturing data from the literature, analyzing individual patient data, and collaborating with team members from diverse disciplines. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of projects, which involve both academic and pharmaceutical industry collaborations.Job Description:
- Perform scientific literature searches to develop an understanding of cellular and molecular biology, immunology, physiology, and clinical trial-related concepts relevant to projects.
- This research will vary in scope from molecular level in vitro experimental details to general concepts in healthy and disease-state physiology.
- Collect and organize published data, (which will include data entry into databases)
- Collect and organize clinical trial data, (which will include data entry into databases)
- Aid in model testing and project documentation.
- Minimum of a B.S. in biology-related field is required.
- Applicants should have a good understanding of molecular/cellular biology and some understanding of human physiology. In-depth knowledge of the immune system and/or inflammation is a plus.
- This position requires exceptional writing, communication, and organizational skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- This position requires knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the other Microsoft Office products.
- The Biologist will work effectively both independently and in a team setting.
- The Biologist must also be able to multi-task. The ability to maintain multiple projects at once is required.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and accuracy are critical attributes for this position.
All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org;.
Immunetrics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.