Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Boston based client is seeking an experienced researcher to join their team! This is a temporary role with potential to expand. The ideal candidate will have a strong scientific background in cell and molecular biology, and experience in optimizing and validating assays for drug discovery efforts. Experience in performing target validation and cellular mechanism of action studies is preferred.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Independently design, develop, and validate cell-based assays
- Implement work plans over agreed timelines
- Lead one or more aspects of scientific subject area within the team
Primary Job Requirements:
- PhD in the life sciences or a BS/MS with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in independently designing and executing various cell-based assays
- Strong expertise in working with different cell types, including iPSC-derived and primary cells
- Experience in diverse molecular biology techniques such as RT-PCR, CRISPR, siRNA, viral vectors
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.